Narravula (Harsha) Reddy
Harsha completed his Master's in Aeronautics from Caltech in 2018 and Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering from Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati in 2015. He worked for a year at Reliance Industries as a Graduate Engineering Trainee, and for a year at Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad as a full-time researcher before coming to Caltech. His previous research was focused on short-fiber piezoelectric composite actuators and non-linear magnetoelastic membranes.
- Reddy, N. H., Saxena, P. (2018) Instabilities in the axisymmetric magnetoelastic deformation of a cylindrical membrane, International Journal of Solids and Structures 136-137, 203-219
- Reddy, N. H., Saxena, P. (2017) Limit points in the inflation of a nonlinear magnetoelastic toroidal membrane, International Journal of Non-Linear Mechanics 95(C), 248-26
- Pavan Kumar, A. S., Panda, S., Reddy, N. H. (2016) A comparative study on the smart damping capabilities of cylindrically orthotropic piezoelectric ber-reinforced composite actuators in vibration control of simply supported/fully clamped isotropic annular plate, Journal of Intelligent Material Systems and Structures 28(13), 1839-1859
- Panda, S., Reddy, N. H., Pavan Kumar, A. S. (2015) Design and nite element analysis of a short piezoelectric fi ber reinforced composite actuator, Archive of Applied Mechanics 85(5), 691-711
- Pavan Kumar, A. S., Panda, S., Reddy, N. H. (2015) Smart damping of vibration of annular plates by the design of a cylindrically orthotropic piezoelectric ber-reinforced composite actuator, Acta Mechanica 226(9), 3151-3176